Inside Sales (Full Time)
Engage Marketing LLC (based in Canton, GA) is now in the process of hiring a full-time, inside sales rep within the next month! We specialize in internet marketing and website design for local businesses (with a focus on the dental industry) and place strategic, online campaigns in place for our clients to generate more business and brand awareness for them. We offer competitive pricing, a proven track record, and the best return on investment out there! We currently work with dozens of local businesses all across the country and are eager to continue to grow.
We are looking for a “go-getter;” Someone not afraid to cold call random businesses to pitch our services. Previous and successful experience with cold calling and inside sales is a MUST, since it’s a tough job and definitely not for everyone. If you can’t handle office staff/business owners hanging up on you or telling you “No,” please don’t bother applying. If you give up after they say “No,” please don’t bother appying. Thick skin is required! For those who are successful at this, there is potential for growth and generous long-term compensation. What you earn is completely up to you and how hard you work with no limits!
YOU MUST BE POLITE (YET AGGRESSIVE), OUTGOING, SELF-MOTIVATED, DISCIPLINED, PASSIONATE, AND HONEST!!! I’m extremely easy to work with, but I will not tolerate dishonesty.
The selected individual will be calling local businesses (some warm leads will be available) Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm pitching our marketing services. You will be making 50+ calls per day. Limited sales training/materials will be provided so previous experience in sales is a must! You will be in charge of managing your own leads and keeping track of prospects through different computer software. You will also act as an account manager for any accounts you sign up. You will be the person they contact when they have questions or issues. You must have a reliable laptop and internet connection available. Work from home may be an option depending on your success and work ethic. You will be working out of a home office for the time being.
Base pay + commission (commissions will generally be $300+ per sale). Minimum quotas will be in place and must be met every month to earn your commission. Your first 1-3 months will be considered a training/intro phase to see if you’re a good fit for the company. This can be reduced depending upon how hard you work.
No benefits are currently offered.
Experience in these areas is recommended when applying:
- Microsoft Office
- General writing skills
- Excellent phone skills
- General office skills
- Experience with Facebook and Social Media
- Above average internet skills
- Inside sales/Outside Sales
- Cold calling
- Excellent customer service
What to do now?
Please follow the steps below exactly. Résumés submitted not following these steps will be ignored!
1. Please email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “HIRE ME.”
2. Please include/answer the following in the email:
- What is your name?
- In 2-3 sentences explain why you would be a good fit for this position.
- What/who is your favorite band/artist?
- What is your favorite hobby/activity?
- If you could have one wish, what would it be?
- What do you think has been your biggest accomplishment in your life/career or what are you most proud of?
3. Please include a link to your Facebook profile (or LinkedIn). Don’t worry this is not to “spy” on you, but remember this is primarily an internet marketing company and social media is a part of it. Here’s the link to mine if it makes you feel better! https://www.facebook.com/JustinWGrier.
4. Optional: Please provide 2-3 references.
Qualifed applicants will be contacted to set up an interview. Please DO NOT contact us directly via phone call or other means.
Thanks for your interest in helping me achieve my goals and I look forward to your submission!